This is an accessibility statement from Junction Center for Independent Living Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Junction Center for Independent Living Inc takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of www.junctioncenter.org:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.junctioncenter.org. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on www.junctioncenter.org:
- Phone: 2765244081
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1520 THIRD AVENUE EAST, BIG STONE GAP, VIRGINIA 24219
- Postal Address: 1520 THIRD AVENUE EAST, BIG STONE GAP, VIRGINIA 24219
We try to respond to feedback within 5 DAYS.
Accessibility of www.junctioncenter.org relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of www.junctioncenter.org, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for www.junctioncenter.org:
- User comments about the website are typically answered within five days. Please call 276-524-4081 and speak to a representative.
Junction Center for Independent Living Inc assessed the accessibility of www.junctioncenter.org by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Complaints may be made in writing to the listed postal address or to the listed email address. Phone contacts are available during business hours.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Junction Center for Independent Living Inc
This statement was created on 24 May 2023.